“I’ve seen forty shades of blue
I’ve seen forty days go by
I’ve been waiting here for you
I’ve been trying not to cry
Now I’m the rain that’s falling down, down
Falling forty shades of gray
And I wonder where I’m bound
Where I am, I cannot stay.”
And I know that you can never make somebody love you. It is impossible. You can never give somebody a heart that they could use for loving you. You can not give feelings as presents for christmas and valentine's and easter. You can not wrap emotions in a box and slide under their blanket when they are sleeping. You can not insert understanding into people with little kisses on the nose. You can not do that.
And now I am the rain that's falling down, down...
I am...
I watched a good movie tonight. "Forty Shades Of Blue". Here's the trailer. Listen to the song at the end.
It's beautiful.
http://www.fortyshadesmovie.com/trailer/qt_small.html (smaller)
http://www.fortyshadesmovie.com/trailer/qt_large.html (bigger)
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who matter don't mind, and those that mind, don't matter."
Theodor Seuss Geisel
Theodor Seuss Geisel
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Interesting to know.
Post a Comment