"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who matter don't mind, and those that mind, don't matter."

Theodor Seuss Geisel

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Bucovina!

I like this track so much. But when you add a superb video, then it's even better.
I wish I could do like the guys in the vid.
Anyway, watch it! It's great! :)


Ian Oliver Feat. Shantel - Bucovina





Ah, I thought, what the hell, why not add Samim's heater too. For those who haven't seen it yet (yes there still are some :) )
I like the muslim guy who plays the accordion. :D He looks so freakin' happy infront of the pyramids. :D

Not to mention the dude in the bunny suit! :D

Samim - Heater






I hope these videos make you smile, because they sure made me feel better! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

no way, Stella!! :D I love those videos too.. if not to mention that muslim guy from Samim's vid XD