"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who matter don't mind, and those that mind, don't matter."

Theodor Seuss Geisel

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Le fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain

I was feeling very sick last night and while trying to fall asleep I stumbled upon Amélie on some random channel. I saw just some 20min from the end.
But what I saw was so cute, so sweet. :)
So here it is, just to share with you.
Maybe it makes you think you'd like to try something like this too. I would. :) I hope the guy wont think I'm a retard though. XD


2 comments:

wonderwoman said...

Jap... See tunne kas on olemas või pole. :)

downlikeaclown said...

nii armas :)
ma tahaks proovida seda asja nagu seal "how I met your mother" et nagu hakkaks suudlema hästi aeglaselt aga siis jääd mingi cm kaugusel pidama ja ei tee midagi, ja nii mitu korda:D
nii kammiks täiega:D