"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who matter don't mind, and those that mind, don't matter."

Theodor Seuss Geisel

Friday, May 23, 2008

Israel



My favourite.

He is also in the Eurovision but with another song. He was the winner of the fifth season Israel "American Idol".

And this particular song I can't stop listening to. What an a m a z i n g voice.
Not to mention how I love the sound of the language.
Plus I really love walls of clay in english too. It's such a good song.
I get so emotional when I listen to it.

The boys name is Boaz Mauda.

Vote for him. I will.

3 comments:

Maaria said...

Kusjuures ta on minu lemmik ka, algusest lõpuni. Raudselt hääletan x 200.

wonderwoman said...

Mulle meeldivad heledamad mehed ja tumedam muusika. :D :P

BM said...

awwwww!!!! Maaria <3 niiiiii lahe

ww ..mine....mine sa minema :D